Integrated management system( quality, health, safety and environment) policy
Being a major manufacturer of a variety of electrical cables, wires, and conducting systems, RIYADH CABLES GROUP Co. recognizes the vital role it plays in setting industry standards for Quality management, workplace health & safety and environmental protection. RIYADH CABLES GROUP Co. core principles revolve around product and service quality, risk reduction, pollution prevention and responsible operations management with community benefit in its sight. The Requirements of all interested parties are clearly understood so that our products and service can be delivered in a timely and professional manner.
To achieve this mission, RIYADH CABLES GROUP Co. has developed a management system employing ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 standards. Through this system, RIYADH CABLES GROUP Co. is able to maintain comprehensive risk assessment, from health and safety to environmental evaluation, while providing quality products and services surpassing our clients' high expectations.
To meet the management system requirements, we have set our objectives and resources to be committed to the following:
- Complying with applicable Quality, Environmental, and Health and Safety regulations.
- Striving to meet customer requirements while delivering high quality products and services in a timely manner.
- Responding promptly to community concerns regarding QHSE and addressing them proactively within our procedures.
- Integrating QHSE considerations into our business plans and decision-making processes.
- Utilizing standard process safety and management techniques such as Safety Audits, Analysis, and Operability Studies while keeping a record to minimize QHSE issues associated with our operations and preventing their reoccurrence.
- Equipping our facilities with means and resources to respond to QHSE emergencies.
- Promoting QHSE responsibility among our employees of all levels via incentivizing QHSE responsible attitude and imposing mandatory training pre-requisites.
- Effectively communicating our policies and procedures to our employees, customers, partners, contractors and suppliers.
- Periodically reviewing our Policy, objectives and targets, and measuring our QHSE performance for improvement.
- Providing organizational structure, support and directives towards achieving these objectives.
Date: 23/07/2016 ISSUE No. 06